Annual Bird Seed Sale 2015: Orders due Oct 9th
For over 25 years, Friends of Five Rivers has sold bird seed to help support the education programs at Five Rivers Environmental Education Center in Delmar.
Why buy bird seed from Friends of Five Rivers?
- It supports nature education, trails and exhibits at Five Rivers. All proceeds form this sale benefit Five Rivers Center, its programs, exhibits and animals.
- OUR PRICES ARE COMPETITIVE.
- It's convenient. When you buy seed from the Friends, you don't even have to get out of your car. We load the seed right into your trunk.
- You know it's fresh since we get it directly from the supplier just for the sale.
- It's easy! Complete this ORDER FORM form and mail it by 10/9 to BIRDSEED, c/o Five Rivers Center, 56 Game Farm Road, Delmar, NY 12054 with your check payable to Friends of Five Rivers.
Black Oil Sunflower: A favorite of cardinals, chickadees, titmice & many others. High oil content.
Lyric Supreme Blend: An all-purpose blend that attracts many different birds. It is heavy on the black oil sunflower seeds and also contains white millet, safflower, cracked corn and cracked peanuts.
Lyric Cardinal Mix: Contains black and white oil sunflower seeds, safflower, grey stripe sunflower.
Lyric Woodpecker Mix: Contains split & whole peanuts, tree-nut pieces, sunflower kernels, dehydrated cherries, raisins, shelled pumpkin seed. Favored by woodpeckers, tit-mice, chickadees and nuthatches.
Lyric Chickadee Mix: Designed to attract Chickadees, Nuthatches, Titmice and Wood-peckers. No waste. Rich blend of nut meats and sunflower seeds.
Questions? Call us at (518)475-0295 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PICK UP YOUR BIRDSEED AT FIVE RIVERS ON
OCTOBER 24th, 2015
10 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE ORDERING
We appreciate your support of this annual fundraiser!
All orders MUST be picked-up on October 24th, 2015.
We can no longer store birdseed at Five Rivers, so only one pick-up date is available. Please do not place an order if you are not able to pick-up the order on October 24th between 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Please, no early birds on pick-up day. We need the early morning to organize the 20,000 pounds of seed that will be delivered that day.